Social Anxiety Disorder Advances in Psychotherapy
NaN out of 4.0, Based on: 0 reviews
This CEU course on Social Anxiety Disorder provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on SAD. It includes information on the diagnosis, identification, conceptualization, and treatment of social anxiety and social phobia.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Description of Social Anxiety Disorder
- Psychological Approaches to Understanding Social Anxiety Disorder
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Case Vignettes
- Identify the incidence of SAD.
- Describe the use of exposure to treat SAD.
- Explain the assessment of SAD.
- Describe medications used to treat SAD.