Social Work Values and Ethics
4.7 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,181 reviews
Social Work Values and Ethics deals with the core values of Social Work as well as many of the dilemmas faced by Social Workers. Numerous case studies are used to make the topics relevant and accessible. Common ethical situations in direct and indirect practice are covered as well as risk management.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain the history of Social Work's ethics.
- Describe Social Work's core values.
- Explain dual relationships.
- Describe duty to warn.
- Social work values and ethics : an overview
- Social work values
- Ethical dilemmas and decision making : a framework
- Ethical dilemmas in social work : direct practice
- Ethical dilemmas in social work : indirect practice
- Ethics risk management and ethical misconduct
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association Of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. Ce4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2018-8/8/2021. Social workers should contact their regulatory board To determine course approval. Social workers participating In this course will receive continuing education clock hours.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material