Social Work Values and Ethics
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 916 reviews
Social Work Values and Ethics deals with the core values of Social Work as well as many of the dilemmas faced by Social Workers. Numerous case studies are used to make the topics relevant and accessible. Common ethical situations in direct and indirect practice are covered as well as risk management.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain the history of Social Work's ethics.
- Describe Social Work's core values.
- Explain dual relationships.
- Describe duty to warn.
- Social work values and ethics : an overview
- Social work values
- Ethical dilemmas and decision making : a framework
- Ethical dilemmas in social work : direct practice
- Ethical dilemmas in social work : indirect practice
- Ethics risk management and ethical misconduct
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive 6 ethics Online continuing education credits.