Spinal Cord Injury: Hope Through Research
4.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 2 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Spinal Cord Injury.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- A Short History of the Treatment of Spinal Cord Injury
- What Is a Spinal Cord Injury?
- How Does the Spinal Cord Work?
- What Happens When the Spinal Cord Is Injured?
- What Are the Immediate Treatments for Spinal Cord Injury?
- How Does a Spinal Cord Injury Affect the Rest of the Body?
- How Does Rehabilitation Help People Recover From Spinal Cord Injuries?
- How Is Research Helping Spinal Cord Injury Patients?
- The Future of Spinal Cord Research
- Identify the incidence of Spinal Cord Injury.
- Identify a kind of programmed cell death.
- Identify the only treatment currently available to limit the extent of spinal cord injury.
- Describe the procedure sometimes performed to sever reflex pathways.