Stroke: Hope through Research
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 3,485 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of stroke.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify the incidence of stroke.
- Describe the symptoms of stroke.
- Explain the risk factors for stroke.
- Describe disabilities resulting from stroke.
- What is Stroke?
- How Do You Recognize Stroke?
- How is the Cause of Stroke Determined?
- Imaging for the Diagnosis of Acute Stroke Who is at Risk for Stroke?
- Unmodifiable Risk Factors
- Other Risk Factors
- Modifiable Lifestyle Risk Factors
- Genetic Risk Factors
- What Stroke Therapies are Available?
- What Disabilities Can Result From a Stroke?
- What Research is Being Done by the NINDS?
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive
Online continuing education credits.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material