Substance Use Problems: Advances in Psychotherapy
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 560 reviews
This CEU course provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance
on Substance Abuse Problems. It includes information on the
definitions, characteristics, theories and models, diagnostic and
treatment indications, and relevant aspects and methods of
evidence-based psychosocial treatments for substance abuse problems.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify the incidence of substance abuse problems.
- Describe the assessment of substance abuse problems.
- Explain Motivational Interviewing.
- Describe the percent of centers using 12-step approaches.
- The Biopsychosocial Model of Drug Problems
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Methods of Treatment
Ce4Less.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material