Tennessee Psychologist Code & Rules
3.3 out of 4.0, Based on: 4 reviews
This course was created to meet the requirements of the Tennessee Board of Examiners of Psychology. The course covers 1) Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 63, Chapter 11; and 2) Official Compilation, Rules and Regulations of the State of Tennessee, Chapters 1180-1, 1180-2, 1180-3, and 1180-4.
The Board also requires licensees to have a course based on the APA code of ethics. You can meet that requirement by completing this continuing education course: APA Code of Ethics.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 63, Chapter 11
- Official Compilation, Rules and Regulations of the State of Tennessee, Chapters
- Identify the length of time records must be retained.
- Describe grounds for disciplinary action by the board.
- Explain rules involving supervision.