The Book of Ethics: Expert Guidance for Professionals Who Treat Addiction
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,180 reviews
The Book of Ethics: Expert Guidance for Professionals Who Treat
Addiction is an ethics continuing education course for mental health
professionals. This course covers ethicals issues surrounding
therapeutic relationships, harm reduction, co-occurring disorders,
cultural and spiritual considerations, forensics, issues with gender and
age, and chronic pain.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain harm reduction.
- Describe the ethics of treating co-occurring disorders.
- Explain cultural and ethical considerations of addiction treatment.
- Describe the ethics of treating those with addictions and chronic pain.
- Ethical Foundations of Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Therapeutic Relationship in Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Ethics of Harm Reduction
- Ethical Issues in the Treatment of Persons with Co-occurring Disorders
- Cultural and Spiritual Dimensions of Addiction Treatment
- Forensic Issues in the Treatment of Addictions
- Ethical Issues in the Treatment of Women with Substance Abuse
- Ethical Aspects of the Treatment of Substance Abuse in Children and Adolescents
- Ethical Dilemmas in Treating Chronic Pain in the Context of Addiction
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing
education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program.
Ce4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2018-8/8/2021. Social workers should contact their
regulatory board to determine course approval. Social workers participating in this course will receive
continuing education clock hours.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material