The Book of Ethics: Expert Guidance for Professionals Who Treat Addiction
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 16 reviews
The Book of Ethics: Expert Guidance for Professionals Who Treat
Addiction is an ethics continuing education course for mental health
professionals. This course covers ethicals issues surrounding
therapeutic relationships, harm reduction, co-occurring disorders,
cultural and spiritual considerations, forensics, issues with gender and
age, and chronic pain.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Ethical Foundations of Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Therapeutic Relationship in Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Ethics of Harm Reduction
- Ethical Issues in the Treatment of Persons with Co-occurring Disorders
- Cultural and Spiritual Dimensions of Addiction Treatment
- Forensic Issues in the Treatment of Addictions
- Ethical Issues in the Treatment of Women with Substance Abuse
- Ethical Aspects of the Treatment of Substance Abuse in Children and Adolescents
- Ethical Dilemmas in Treating Chronic Pain in the Context of Addiction
- Explain harm reduction.
- Describe the ethics of treating co-occurring disorders.
- Explain cultural and ethical considerations of addiction treatment.
- Describe the ethics of treating those with addictions and chronic pain.