The Book of Ethics: Expert Guidance for Professionals Who Treat Addiction
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,054 reviews
The Book of Ethics: Expert Guidance for Professionals Who Treat
Addiction is an ethics continuing education course for mental health
professionals. This course covers ethicals issues surrounding
therapeutic relationships, harm reduction, co-occurring disorders,
cultural and spiritual considerations, forensics, issues with gender and
age, and chronic pain.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain harm reduction.
- Describe the ethics of treating co-occurring disorders.
- Explain cultural and ethical considerations of addiction treatment.
- Describe the ethics of treating those with addictions and chronic pain.
- Ethical Foundations of Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Therapeutic Relationship in Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Ethics of Harm Reduction
- Ethical Issues in the Treatment of Persons with Co-occurring Disorders
- Cultural and Spiritual Dimensions of Addiction Treatment
- Forensic Issues in the Treatment of Addictions
- Ethical Issues in the Treatment of Women with Substance Abuse
- Ethical Aspects of the Treatment of Substance Abuse in Children and Adolescents
- Ethical Dilemmas in Treating Chronic Pain in the Context of Addiction
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive 5 ethics Online continuing education credits.