Topics in Human Sexuality: Fertility
Author: Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D.
(Click author's name for bio)
Course Created: 2017
Practice Level: Beginner to Intermediate
No book to buy
Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D.
Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D. is a psychologist in private practice specializing in eating disorders, as well as dual addictions, trauma, domestic violence and depression. She conducts individual and couples therapy with adolescent and adult clients. In addition to authoring numerous mental health courses she frequently blogs and writes newspaper articles about mental health topics.
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 41 reviews
This course is part of the 10 hour course Human Sexuality which you can see here
This continuing education human sexuality course will will provide an overview of fertility. After completing this module, clinicians will be more aware of the factors associated with fertility treatment.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Defining Infertility
- Fertility Problems in Women
- Diagnosis of Female Infertility
- Male Infertility
- Diagnosis of Male Infertility
- Fertility Treatment
- Surrogacy/Gestational Carrier
- Emotional Aspects of Infertility
- Discuss factors which contribute to male factor infertility.
- Identify the incidence of infertility.
- Explain the types of Assisted Reproductive Technology