Topics in Human Sexuality: Sexuality Across the Lifespan - Adulthood
Author: Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D.
(Click author's name for bio)
Course Created: 2010
Practice Level: Beginner to Intermediate
No book to buy
Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D.
Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D. is a psychologist in private practice specializing in eating disorders, as well as dual addictions, trauma, domestic violence and depression. She conducts individual and couples therapy with adolescent and adult clients. In addition to authoring numerous mental health courses she frequently blogs and writes newspaper articles about mental health topics.
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 57 reviews
This course is part of the 10 hour course Human Sexuality which you can see here
This continuing education human sexuality course will review the development of sexuality using a lifespan perspective. It will focus on sexuality in adulthood and in the elderly. It will discuss physical and psychological milestones connected with adult sexuality.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Milestones in Adult Development
- Singles, Marrieds and Cohabitators
- Sex and the Married Couple
- Marital and Partnered Sexuality
- Changes in Sexual Patterns
- Sexuality and Aging
- Identify the two variables associated with the amount of sex in a marriage.
- Describe factors affecting sexuality in older women.
- Explain the physical changes in women associated with aging.