3.8 out of 4.0, Based on: 18 reviews
This course provides information on the diagnosis and treatment of Tourette Syndrome.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is Tourette syndrome?
- What are the symptoms?
- What is the course of TS?
- Can people with TS control their tics?
- What causes TS?
- What disorders are associated with TS?
- How is TS diagnosed?
- How is TS treated?
- Is TS inherited?
- What is the prognosis?
- What is the best educational setting for children with TS?
- What research is being done?
- Discuss the causes of Tourette Syndrome.
- Describe the diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome.
- Explain the treatment of Tourette Syndrome.