Traumatic Brain Injury
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 10,129 reviews
This course provides information on the signs and symptoms, causes, and treatments of Traumatic Brain Injury.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify the incidence of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Describe the symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Explain different types of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- What is a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How does TBI affect the brain?
- What Are the Leading Causes of TBI?
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of TBI?
- How is TBI Diagnosed?
- How is TBI Treated?
- Can TBI be Prevented?
Ce4Less.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material