Traumatic Brain Injury
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 6,505 reviews
This course provides information on the signs and symptoms, causes, and treatments of Traumatic Brain Injury.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify the incidence of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Describe the symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Explain different types of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- What is a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How does TBI affect the brain?
- What Are the Leading Causes of TBI?
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of TBI?
- How is TBI Diagnosed?
- How is TBI Treated?
- Can TBI be Prevented?
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. CE4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2015-8/8/2018. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.