Traumatic Brain Injury: Hope through Research
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 52 reviews
This course provides information on the signs and symptoms, causes, and treatments of Traumatic Brain Injury.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of TBI?
- What Are the Causes of and Risk Factors for TBI What Are the Different Types of TBI?
- What Medical Care Should a TBI Patient Receive?
- How Does a TBI Affect Consciousness?
- What Immediate Post-Injury Complications Can Occur From a TBI?
- What Disabilities Can Result From a TBI?
- Are There Other Long-Term Problems Associated With a TBI?
- What Kinds of Rehabilitation Should a TBI Patient Receive?
- How Can TBI be Prevented?
- Identify the incidence of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Describe the symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Explain different types of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Describe disabilities that can result from Traumatic Brain Injury.