Treating Gambling Problems
NaN out of 4.0, Based on: 0 reviews
Treating Gambling Problems provides practical information on assessing, diagnosing, and treating gambling addictions. Topics covered include the signs and symptoms of pathological gambling, when to refer, and how to develop treatment plans. Ethical issues regarding how to terminate therapy and a discussion of various models of relapse prevention are also covered.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Conceptual Foundations of Gambling Disorders
- Recognizing Gambling Disorders: Signs and Symptoms
- Utilizing Optimal Professional Resources
- Developing an Effective Treatment Plan
- Recovery Theories, Programs, and Tools
- Continuing Care: When and How Should Clients be Discharged
- Posttreatment Recovery Management
- New Beginnings: Moving Beyond the Addiction
- Identify the definition of pathological gambling.
- Describe the signs and symptoms of pathological gambling.
- Explain when to refer pathological gamblers.
- Describe recovery theories for pathological gambling.
- Explain relapse prevention for pathological gamblers.