Treatment Options, A Guide for People Living with Pain
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 35 reviews
Treatment Options, A Guide for People Living with Pain provides a broad overview of the medications, psychosocial interventions, complementary approaches, rehabilitation therapies, and surgical interventions used in pain management.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Mapping a Treatment Plan
- Physical Rehabilitation for Pain Management
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Injection and Infusion Therapies
- Implantable Devices and Surgical Interventions
- Discuss the goals of pain management.
- Discuss medications used to manage pain.
- Explain the number of people who use complementary and alternative medicines.
- Describe injection and infusion therapies.