Treatments That Work With Children: Empirically Supported Strategies for Managing Childhood Problems, 2nd Edition
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 629 reviews
Treatments that Work with Children provides a comprehensive review of empirically validated therapies for common childhood behavioral problems. The childhood problems are ones that most clinicians will encounter and include disruptive behavior, anxiety, sleep disorders, nocturnal enuresis, encopresis, habit disorders, the treatment of pain and helping children adhere to medical regimens.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe causes of common childhood behavior problems.
- discuss the pharmacological treatment of common childhod behavior problems.
- Describe the nonpharmacological treatment of common childhood behavior problems.
- Explain the diagnosis and management of habit disorders.
- Explain the diagnosis and management of sleep problems.
- discuss the difficulty of pediatric adherence to medical regimens
- Diagnosis and Management of Disruptive Behavior Disorders
Diagnosis and Management of Anxiety Disorders
Diagnosis and Management of Habit Disorders
Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems
Diagnosis and Management of Encopresis
Diagnosis and Management of Nocturnal Enuresis
Assessment and Management of Pain
Management of Adherence to Pediatric Medical Regimens
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. CE4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2015-8/8/2018. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.