Treatments That Work With Children: Empirically Supported Strategies for Managing Childhood Problems, 2nd Edition
4.8 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,172 reviews
Treatments that Work with Children provides a comprehensive review of empirically validated therapies for common childhood behavioral problems. The childhood problems are ones that most clinicians will encounter and include disruptive behavior, anxiety, sleep disorders, nocturnal enuresis, encopresis, habit disorders, the treatment of pain and helping children adhere to medical regimens.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe causes of common childhood behavior problems.
- discuss the pharmacological treatment of common childhod behavior problems.
- Describe the nonpharmacological treatment of common childhood behavior problems.
- Explain the diagnosis and management of habit disorders.
- Explain the diagnosis and management of sleep problems.
- discuss the difficulty of pediatric adherence to medical regimens
- Diagnosis and Management of Disruptive Behavior Disorders
Diagnosis and Management of Anxiety Disorders
Diagnosis and Management of Habit Disorders
Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems
Diagnosis and Management of Encopresis
Diagnosis and Management of Nocturnal Enuresis
Assessment and Management of Pain
Management of Adherence to Pediatric Medical Regimens
Ce4Less.com, provider #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ASWB ACE Approval Period: 07/08/21-07/08/24.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material