Understanding the Impact of Trauma
Course Created: 2014
Practice Level: Intermediate
No book to buy
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 200 reviews
This course in a Trauma-informed care series focuses on understanding the impact of trauma, trauma-related stress reactions and associated symptoms, and common mental health and substance use disorders associated with trauma.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Sequence of Trauma Reactions
- Common Experiences and Responses to Trauma
- Subthreshold Trauma Related Symptoms
- Specific Trauma Related Psychological Disorders
- Other Trauma Related and Co-Occurring Disorders
- Describe common experiences and responses to trauma.
- Explain subthreshold trauma related symptoms.
- List specific trauma related psychological disorders.
- Discuss other trauma related and co-occurring disorders