Understanding the Impact of Trauma
Course Created: 2014
Practice Level: Intermediate
No book to buy
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 7,819 reviews
This course in a Trauma-informed care series focuses on understanding the impact of trauma, trauma-related stress reactions and associated symptoms, and common mental health and substance use disorders associated with trauma.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe common experiences and responses to trauma.
- Explain subthreshold trauma related symptoms.
- List specific trauma related psychological disorders.
- Discuss other trauma related and co-occurring disorders
- Sequence of Trauma Reactions
- Common Experiences and Responses to Trauma
- Subthreshold Trauma Related Symptoms
- Specific Trauma Related Psychological Disorders
- Other Trauma Related and Co-Occurring Disorders
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive
Online continuing education credits.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material