Violence in the Home: Multidisciplinary Perspectives
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 961 reviews
Violence in the Home: Multidisciplinary Perspectives examines the impact of family violence across the life span. Chapters include theoretical perspectives, child, intimate partner, and elder abuse. Intervention and treatment strategies for various populations are also covered.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the theories related to family violence.
- Describe the impact of family violence on children.
- Explain the impact of family violence on the elderly.
- Describe intervention strategies for family violence.
- Explain caregiver maltreatment.
- Discuss the prevention of violence.
- Violence in the Home: An Introduction
- Theoretical Perspectives
- Child Maltreatment
- Intimate Partner Abuse
- Hidden Violence in the Home: Siblings, Parents, Animals
- Elder Abuse
- Pseudo Families: Caregiver/Institutional Maltreatment
- Intervening in Violent Homes
- Preventing Violence in the Home
Ce4Less.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material