Winning the Hepatitis C Battle
Author: Shekhar Challa
Course Created: 2003
Practice Level: Beginner to Intermediate
3.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 1 reviews
Winning the Hepatitis C Battle by Dr.Shekhar Challa, M.D., Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist provides a useful overview of the diagnosis and treatment of this disease. Topics covered includes an overview of the liver's functioning, hepatitis C transmission and treatment.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Introduction: Hepatitis C
- Where Hepatitis C Strikes: The Liver
- What it is: Hepatitis C
- Signs, Symptoms and Complications
- Treatment of Hepatitis C
- Herbs and Alternative Medicine
- Special Situations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Describe the liver's functioning.
- Describe hepatitis C transmission.
- Explain the treatment of hepatitis C.
- Describe complications of hepatitis C.