ADHD in Adults, Advances in Psychotherapy
3.3 out of 4.0, Based on: 6 reviews
This evidence based practice course on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on ADHD. It includes information on the diagnosis, identification, conceptualization, and treatment of ADHD in adult populations.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Theories and Models of ADHD in Adults
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Case Vignettes
- Describe the symptoms of ADHD
- Discuss theories of ADHD
- Explain CBT treatment of ADHD
- Identify the beneficial effects of stimulant medications