Substance Use Problems: Advances in Psychotherapy
4.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 5 reviews
This CEU course provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance
on Substance Abuse Problems. It includes information on the
definitions, characteristics, theories and models, diagnostic and
treatment indications, and relevant aspects and methods of
evidence-based psychosocial treatments for substance abuse problems.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- The Biopsychosocial Model of Drug Problems
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Methods of Treatment
- Identify the incidence of substance abuse problems.
- Describe the assessment of substance abuse problems.
- Explain Motivational Interviewing.
- Describe the percent of centers using 12-step approaches.