3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 1,552 reviews
This course in a Trauma-informed care series provides an overview of traumatic experiences. It covers types of trauma; distinguishes among traumas that affect individuals, groups, and communities; describes trauma characteristics; and addresses the socioecological and cultural factors that influence the impact of trauma.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Types of Trauma
- Characteristics of Trauma
- Individual and Sociocultural Features
- List the types of trauma.
- Discuss the objective and subjective characteristics of trauma.
- Explain individual and sociocultural features that serve as risk or protective factors.