Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services
3.4 out of 4.0, Based on: 658 reviews
The use of electronic media and information technologies in behavioral health treatment, recovery support, and prevention programs is rapidly gaining acceptance. Technology- based assessments and interventions are important therapeutic tools that clinicians can integrate into their work with clients. Ad¬ditionally, technology allows alternative models of care to be of¬fered to clients with specific needs that limit their ability to partici¬pate or interest in participating in more conventional interventions targeting behavioral health.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- The Potential Utility of Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools
- An Overview of Behavioral Health Technologies
- Emerging Technologies and Future Opportunities
- Integrating Technology Into Existing Services
- Legal and Ethical Issues To Consider
- Electronic Health Records
- Give an overview of behavioral health technologies
- Discuss legal and ethical issues to consider for TAC
- Describe 2 types of electronic health records