Essentials of Treatment Planning is a practical guide to developing treatment plans in behavioral health settings. This course covers such essential material as the role and benefits of treatment planning in a clinical setting, methods for conducting comprehensive patient assessments, the use of assessment information to develop the basis of individual treatment plans, and strategies for ongoing evaluations and revisions of treatment plans.
This course is based on a book and a posttest. When you’re ready, purchase the test by clicking the “Add To Cart” or “Enroll” button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe the reasons to use treatment plans.
- Describe patient assessment.
- Explain the benefits of assessment instruments in treatment planning.
- Describe developing a treatment plan.
- Patient Assessment
- Contributions of Psychological Testing to Clinical Assessment
- Case Formulation
- Developing a Treatment Plan
- Monitoring Treatment Progress