Head trauma is one of the most common injuries sustained during a trauma situation. In fact, approximately fifty percent of individuals who experience trauma show signs of a head injury. This course provides a comprehensive review of the causes and consequences of head trauma.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you’re ready, purchase the course by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe sensory impairment for patients with a TBI
- List the characteristics of mild head injury
- Explain the consequences of shaken baby syndrome
- Describe the relationship between head injury and development of Alzheimer’s
- Types of Injuries
- Outcomes and Effects of Injuries
- Timeline following injury
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Head Injury/Alzheimer’s Link