The DSM 5 specifically identifies eight paraphilic disorders : voyeuristic, exhibitionistic, frotteuristic, sexual masochism, sexual sadism, pedophilic, fetishistic, and transvestic disorders. This continuing education human sexuality course will provide an overview of the sexual paraphillias including their etiology, expression and treatment.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you’re ready, purchase the course by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the sociocultural aspects of sexually atypical behaviors.
- Describe fetishism.
- Explain frotteriusm.
- Sexuality Across Cultures
- The Development of Atypical Sexual Behavior
- Sexual Paraphilas in DSM-5
- Counseling for Sexually Atypical Behavior