This course will review the physical and emotional aspects of puberty. Understanding the biological and psychological aspects of puberty will allow mental health professionals to have a deeper understanding of human sexuality.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you’re ready, purchase the course by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Define puberty and list changes the female experiences
- Discuss the physical changes and psychological effects of precocious puberty
- Explain the physical changes males experience in puberty
- Physical Aspects of Puberty
- Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Menstrual Problems
- Psychological Problems Associated with Menstruation
- Puberty in Boys
- Psychological Adjustment in Pubescent Boys