Get answers to our most frequently asked questions
You create an account when you take the free test or purchase something. Go ahead. Try the free one. You'll see how easy it is to take your CEUs from us.
We report daily for courses completed the previous day. For example, if you complete a course on Friday, it will be reported on Saturday.
The test material (for the No-Book-To-Buy courses) is downloadable from the My Account page.
The most important thing is to log in first.
- If you purchased the unlimited option, click on the Course List and choose the courses you want on your account. Then click on My Account link. Next to each test is a link that says "Enter your test answers". There are also links to download the test questions.
- If you purchased the course individually, click on the My Account link. Next to each test is a link to take the test and to download the material.
All of the courses are developed by William A. Cook, Ph.D. a licensed psychologist.
- Choose a test
- Purchase the test
- Order the book if needed
- Print or download a copy of the test
- When ready, log on and take the test
- Complete the course evaluation
- Download or print your Certificate
No, you may use your own books. The link to Amazon is there as a low cost option if you don't already have access to a book.
You can view accreditation information by choosing your state and accrediting body from the drop down menus at the top of this page, then clicking "check".
Each time you complete a set of 5 questions, your responses are entered into a database. If you lose your connection, simply reconnect and continue your test where you left off. At the worst you would have to re-submit those 5 answers.
Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D. is a psychologist in private practice specializing
in eating disorders, as well as dual addictions, trauma, and depression.
She conducts individual and couples therapy with adolescent and adult
clients. In addition to authoring numerous mental health courses she
frequently blogs about mental health topics.
William A. Cook, Ph.D. (the director of Ce4Less.com) has been a
psychologist in private practice for 15 years.
Each test may be taken up to 3 times. After submitting a test for scoring, if you do not achieve a passing score, you will be told which items were incorrect.
For only $74.99 you may take as many credit hours as you wish for one year from the date of purchase.
If you have the unlimited option:
If you don't have the unlimited option, courses are added by purchasing them individually.
- Log in
- For the test you want, click on the "Add to my account" button next to the test.
- On the "Course Description" page, click on the "Add to my account" button again.
- Click on "My account" and your courses will be listed.
Yes. All purchases and logins go through our secure services provided by GoDaddy.
You can be assured that any purchases are safe through our site.
At any point before submitting a test for scoring, you can receive a 100% refund.
When you submit your test for scoring, it will be scored immediately. If you have a passing grade, your certificate is available to print immediately.
Just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
A. We reduce overhead by using the latest technology to administer and score your tests. We have also partnered with Amazon.com to provide a simple, low-cost way for participants to order the books for each course.
We provide CCM continuing education through our sister site CCM4Less.com.
If these aren't the questions you have, send us an email below. Emails will be answered within hours.
(Do not send checks to this address)
Online Ceus for Social Workers, Psychologists, Counselors & MFTs
P.O. Box 24725, Christiansted VI
Support email: email@example.com