NASW Code of Ethics
Course Created: 2018
Practice Level: Indroductory
This course does not qualify for NBCC credit
No book to buy
4.7 out of 5.0, Based on: 13,078 reviews
This course is based on the NASW Code of Ethics, the document that summarizes the basic values, ethical principles and ethical standards of the Social Work profession. The participant will study the Code of Ethics then demonstrate their level of competency by taking a posttest.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain the purpose of the Ethics Code.
- Describe privacy and confidentiality.
- Explain guidelines governing sexual relationships with clients.
- Describe informed consent.
- Purpose of the NASW Code of Ethics
- Ethical Principles
- Ethical Standards
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities to Clients
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities to Colleagues
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities in Practice Settings
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities as Professionals
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities to the Social Work Profession
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities to the Broader Society
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association Of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. Ce4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2018-8/8/2021. Social workers should contact their regulatory board To determine course approval. Social workers participating In this course will receive continuing education clock hours.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material