Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services
Course Created: 2015
Practice Level: Intermediate
No book to buy
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 87 reviews
The use of electronic media and information technologies in behavioral health treatment, recovery support, and prevention programs is rapidly gaining acceptance. Technology- based assessments and interventions are important therapeutic tools that clinicians can integrate into their work with clients. Ad¬ditionally, technology allows alternative models of care to be of¬fered to clients with specific needs that limit their ability to partici¬pate or interest in participating in more conventional interventions targeting behavioral health.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- The Potential Utility of Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools
- An Overview of Behavioral Health Technologies
- Emerging Technologies and Future Opportunities
- Integrating Technology Into Existing Services
- Legal and Ethical Issues To Consider
- Electronic Health Records
- Give an overview of behavioral health technologies
- Discuss legal and ethical issues to consider for TAC
- Describe 2 types of electronic health records