Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a common childhood disorder that can have serious consequences for academic, emotional, social, and occupational functioning. The course provides clear and authoritative guidance on evidence-based treatment of ADHD in children and adolescents. When ADHD is properly identified and diagnosed, however, there are many interventions that have established benefits. This compact and easy to follow guide therefore covers all aspects of the assessment and management of ADHD in children and adolescents that are relevant in real life practice, ranging from diagnosis to the choice of appropriate, empirically supported interventions.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you’re ready, purchase the test by clicking the “Add To Cart” or “Enroll” button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- describe the diagnosis of ADHD in children and adolescents.
- discuss theories of ADHD in children and adolescents.
- explain behavioral treatments of ADHD in children and adolescents.
- identify medications used to treat ADHD in children and adolescents.
- Theories and Models of ADHD in Children and Adolescents
- Diagnosis and Treatment IndicationsTreatment