Essentials of MMPI-2 Assessment is a course for the world’s most popular personality assessment instrument. The course provides step by step instruction on the administration, scoring and interpretation of the MMPI-2.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you’re ready, purchase the test by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe the administration of the MMPI-2.
- Describe scoring of the MMPI-2.
- Explain determining profile validity of the MMPI-2.
- Describe the standard clinical scales.
- Explain the content and component scales.
- Discuss MMPI-2 codetypes.
- Describe strengths and weaknesses of the MMPI-2.
- Explain clinical applications of the MMPI-2.
- History and Development
- Introduction to Interpretation
- Assessing Protocol Validity
- The Standard Clinical Scales
- The Content and Content Component, Personality Psychopathology-5 (PSY-5), and Supplementary Scales
- Profile Patterns and Codetypes
- Strengths and Weaknesses of the MMPI-2
- Clinical Applications of the MMPI-2
- Illustrative Case Report