Essentials of WAIS-IV Assessment offers beginning and experienced clinicians with comprehensive step-by-step guidelines to administering, scoring, and interpreting this latest revision of the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale.
This course is based on a book and a posttest. When you’re ready, purchase the test by clicking the “Add To Cart” or “Enroll” button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify the percent of clinicians who use the WAIS-IV.
- Describe administration of the WAIS-IV.
- Explain the scoring of the WAIS-IV.
- Describe the Intelligent Testing Philosophy.
- Explain the Keith Five-Factor model.
- Discuss the abilities remain stable through old age.
- Describe strengths and weaknesses of the WAIS-IV.
- Explain reporting the results of the WAIS-IV.