This course on Human Sexuality looks at the physiological-psychological and social-cultural variables associated with sexual identity, sexual behavior and sexual disorders. Topics cover sexuality from childhood through adulthood and treatment approaches for sexual disorders.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you’re ready, purchase the course by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the development of attachment bonds and its relationship to sexuality.
- Describe factors affecting sexuality in older women.
- Explain factors which contribute to male factor infertility.
- Describe the phases of the menstrual cycle.
- Explain the symptoms of the most common STDs.
- Discuss the signs of Internet Sexual Addiction.
- Describe the stages of sexual intimacy.
- Sexuality Across the Lifespan – Childhood & Adolescence
- Sexuality Across the Lifespan – Adulthood
- Physical and Emotional Aspects of Puberty
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Paraphilias and Paraphilic Disorders
- Sexual Compulsivity
- Sexual OrientationS
- exuality and Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Disorders and Sex Therapy