Practice Level: Intermediate
This course, in combination with this course, meets continuing education requirements of the Tennessee Board of Examiners in Psychology pertaining to the Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 63, Chapter 11 Parts 1 and 2. It also provides the Rules of the Board of Examiners in Psychology Chapters 1180-1, 1180-2, 1180-3, and 1180-4
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you’re ready, purchase the course by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
1. Describe rules and regulations governing the practice of psychology in Tennessee.
2. Identify information pertinent to the practice of psychology contained in the Tennessee Code Annotated Title 63 Chapter 11 Parts 1 and 2.
Rules of the Board of Examiners in Psychology
- Chapter 1180-01: General Rules Governing the Practice of Psychologists, Senior Psychological Examiners, Psychological Examiners, and Certified Psychological Assistants
- Chapter 1180-02: Rules Governing Psychologists
- Chapter 1180-03: Rules Governing Psychological Examiners and Senior Psychological Examiners
- Chapter 1180-04: Rules Governing Certified Psychological Assistants
Tennessee Code Annotated
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-101
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-102
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-103
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-104
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-201
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-202
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-203
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-204
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-205
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-206
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-213
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-214
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-215
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-216
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-217
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-218
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-219
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-220
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-221
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-222
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-223
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-224
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-225
- Tenn. Code Ann. § 63-11-226
William A. Cook, PhD
William A. Cook, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist who worked for 15 years in private practice in Montana before leaving his practice to work full time as the Director of CE4Less. He earned his doctorate degree from Texas A&M University, and focused much of his psychology practice in the area of child and family counseling, as well as psychological testing. Dr. Cook likes new challenges, foreign traveling to Africa and areas of Europe and the near East, scuba diving, running, music, and spending time with his family.
Accreditation Approval Statements
CE4Less.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Courses have been approved by CE4Less.com, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for educational credits. NAADAC Provider #91345 CE4Less.com is responsible for all aspects of the programming.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material.