This course is part of the 10 hour course Human Sexuality which you can see here
This continuing education human sexuality course will will provide an overview of fertility. After completing this module, clinicians will be more aware of the factors associated with fertility treatment.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you’re ready, purchase the course by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss factors which contribute to male factor infertility.
- Identify the incidence of infertility.
- Explain the types of Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Defining Infertility
- Fertility Problems in Women
- Diagnosis of Female Infertility
- Male Infertility
- Diagnosis of Male Infertility
- Fertility Treatment
- Surrogacy/Gestational Carrier
- Emotional Aspects of Infertility