This continuing education human sexuality course will review the development of sexuality using a lifespan perspective. It will focus on sexuality in adulthood and in the elderly. It will discuss physical and psychological milestones connected with adult sexuality.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you’re ready, purchase the course by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify the two variables associated with the amount of sex in a marriage.
- Describe factors affecting sexuality in older women.
- Explain the physical changes in women associated with aging.
- Milestones in Adult Development
- Singles, Marrieds and Cohabitators
- Sex and the Married Couple
- Marital and Partnered Sexuality
- Changes in Sexual Patterns
- Sexuality and Aging