This course will review the development of sexuality using a lifespan perspective. It will focus on sexuality in infancy, childhood and adolescence. It will discuss biological and psychological milestones as well as theories of attachment and psychosexual development.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you’re ready, purchase the course by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss Freud’s theory of psychosexual development.
- Describe the issues related with the first sexual experience.
- Discuss the incidence of teen pregnancy.
- What is Sexuality?
- Sexuality In Childhood (Birth To Age 2)
- Sexuality In Early Childhood (Ages 3 to 7)
- Sexuality in Preadolescence (Ages 8 to 12)
- Sexuality in Adolescence (Age 13 to 19)